Here are the questions you may want to address while writing your reflections.
1. What are some ways you could share your learning with your parents or family?
2. Could you say something positive about each of your classmates?
3. What could you do today to help you develop better relationships with your peers?
4. Why is it important for students in college to have positive relationships with each other?
5. What are some ways in which the teachers in the college could help you improve the relationships you have with your classmates?
6. What, if anything, have you done or said lately that may have been considered bullying towards other students?
7. What are some things your classmates do that help you learn?
8. What are some things your classmates do that prevent you from learning?
9. What are some things you do in the classroom that you worry might prevent others from learning?
10. What are some things you do in the classroom that you believe can help other people learn? Do students learn only for grades?
11. What are some problems you see in the college that you think the teachers and students should be working to solve?
12. What are some of the solutions to those problems?
13. What are some positive ways you could talk to your teachers about these problems and solutions?
14. What did you learn (today, this week, this year, etc.)?
15. Why do you believe we are studying this objective?
16. Did you give your best effort on this most recent assignment?
17. Did this activity help you learn more than other activities? Why?
18. Did you come to class today prepared to learn?
19. What are some things you did well on your assignments?
20. What resources do you have that can help you learn new material?
21. What class activities or assignments help you learn the most?
22. What would you like to learn more about (today, this week, this year, etc.)?
23. What problems do you hope to solve (today, tomorrow, this week, this school year)?
24. What will you need to learn to solve those problems?
25. How can you take what you have learned and apply it to your life?
26. What are your dreams?
27. What are some of the potential obstacles you may face in chasing those dreams?
28. What are some things you can do to overcome those barriers?
29. What actions are you taking today to help you reach your goals in the future?
30. What are your fears?
31. What do you want to learn?
32. How can you know the difference between right and wrong, truth and lie?
33. What should you do with your life?