1. Why do research?
2. What is a bibliography?
3. What’s the difference between primary and secondary research? Give examples.
4. What are the criteria for evaluating the sources of information?
5. The library has access to a number of different sources of information. Give 3 examples of these sources and explain what they are.
6. What’s the difference between Google Scholar and Google search?
7. What is Boolean Logic and what is it used for?
8. What is SMART (What does this acronym mean?)
9. What is catalogue?
10. Write the correct domain extensions:
Non-profit organization, or public interest
Company or commercial supplier
Educational institution .edu
Academic institution (university, college)
About domain extensions